Polydimethylsiloxane market is growing at a steady CAGR of around 4.2% through 2029, propelled by large scale industrial activities and developments in the construction industry globally. Polydimethylsiloxane is largely consumed in industrial processes owing to its extensive and beneficial chemical and physical properties. Within industrial processing, polydimethylsiloxane has a broad range of applications such as oil and natural gas, hydraulic fluids and additives for polymers. It’s applicability as an anti-foaming agent paves the way for higher extraction rates and provides a road map for taking market growth to the next level. Demand for polydimethylsiloxane is also anticipated to witness a surge in diverse industries such as cosmetics & personal care, as well as the healthcare industry. The global sales of polydimethylsiloxane are estimated to surpass a valuation of ~US$ 6,500 Mn by 2029.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1618
Key Trends of Polydimethylsiloxane Market
- Industrial Process is projected to represent around one-third of the overall incremental opportunity created over the forecast period
- Elastomers among other polydimethylsiloxane types are estimated to surpass US$ 3.7 Bn by 2029 end owing to high demand from various end-use industries, such as construction and industrial applications
- Emerging applications of PDMS such as personal care & cosmetics and healthcare are likely to expand value growth of global market by 1.5X by 2029 end
- Fact.MR reports that demand for industrial process and construction end use industry of polydimethylsiloxane collectively accounts for around two-third of the global consumption and is poised to create absolute $ opportunity of US$ 1.3 Bn by 2029
- Personal Care among other end-use industries is likely to witness a striking growth of ~4-5% throughout the assessment period (2019-2029)
- As compared to developed regions, the sales of polydimethylsiloxane are envisaged to be higher in countries of East Asia.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1618
Key Segments Covered in the Polydimethylsiloxane Market Report:
|Type||Barrier ElastomersFluidsResinsGels & Others|
|End-Use||Industrial ProcessConstructionPersonal CareElectronicsTransportHealth CareOthers|
|Region||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth Asia & OceaniaMEA|
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1618
Facility Expansion to Provide New Value Pool to Prominent Players
Polydimethylsiloxane market is highly fragmented with numerous regional and local players. DowDupont Inc., Wacker Chemie AG, and Elkem ASA are the prominent players accounting for around two-third of global sales. Manufacturers engaged in production of polydimethylsiloxane are increasingly focusing on R&D to develop innovative and advanced products to maintain a strong position in the market. In addition, they are expanding their production capacity, collaborating with end-use industry giants and shifting towards high growth regions to meet the growing demands of polydimethylsiloxane globally. For instance, in 2018, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd expanded its production capacity of silicon based polymers at its Thailand plant.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/20/2004083/0/en/Sales-of-Soil-Stabilization-Materials-to-Expand-at-6-CAGR-Through-2027-China-to-Reign-Supremacy-Says-a-New-Fact-MR-Study.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Smart Herald journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.